We are starting off this week slow! We all need a little recovery time!
Monday – June 1
Tuesday – June 2
- Montana Ale Works, Courtesy of Christy and Sam – The food was ridiculously good. They had a bunch of mostly Montana beers, and it looked like they took really good care of them. I made a little mistake and got fresh, local, organic veggies instead of fries. Silly! See the pic below of the meager portion…
Wednesday – June 3
Thursday – June 4th
Friday – June 5th
- Doug at Co-working space – I can bring Brodie to “work” now. Everyone loves dogs there and Brodie enjoys getting the extra petting. I like the office since I can really get a lot done faster. I can’t say enough about having a proper desk and chair!
- “Fix” the wifi – The wifi at the condo was sucky – slow or a bad signal, or both. We had to ask a couple times but they sent in a technician. He spent the afternoon troubleshooting and slowed it by revamping the whole network.
- Taco Del Mar (worst food ever)..how were we to know? I would have been happy with something 1/2 as good as Chipotle! To quote Doug, “it tastes like cat food.” Yeah, this food was terrible. I had a cold and couldn’t smell anything when I ordered…even though Elizabeth warned me that it “smelled bad in there.”
Whoever wrote that is a fool. It turns out that this region has a void of legit TexMex.
Saturday – June 6th
- Drinking Horse Mountain Hike
Sunday – June 7th